The Revolutionary SITGO™ Rear Support Dog Wheelchair Is Here!
The Sitgo dog wheelchair for rear legs is the first of its kind and has revolutionized how disabled dogs can improve their quality of life.
The only dog wheelchair on the market that allows your pooch to lie down and sit while attached. There’s nothing else like it online. This patented design makes it so much easier for your disabled dog to move naturally and be comfortable for longer while playing or investigating outside.
Not only that but getting your dog into the dog wheelchair is so much easier now because the rear of the dog wheelchair can be lowered into position.
This is especially helpful for larger dogs as there is no longer any lifting required to get your dog attached. It’s still made of the lightweight aluminum but still built to last the life of an active dog.
You will be thrilled with how happy your best friend will be. There are so many good reasons to love your Sitgo Rear Support Dog Wheelchair by Best Friend Mobility…
Here’s why you should get one today!
26 Reasons Why You Need To Buy The Sitgo™ Dog Wheelchair
For Back Leg Support by Best Friend Mobility
Before we get to the compelling list let’s make one thing very clear. Your dog’s loss of mobility is not a death sentence. Far from it!
They can still have a happy healthy life regardless of how they lost the use of their back legs. Finding the right solution for your injured, paralyzed or aging dog can be confusing and traumatic.
We have been through it and seen it many times. We know how attached you are to your pet and we are here to make sure you find the best solutions for your family and your handicapped dog.
Our first time was very upsetting when our pug lost the use of his back legs from degenerative myelopathy, so we know how you are probably feeling right now. We literally thought it was going to be kinder to euthanize Oscar but we simply couldn’t do it. Not without a fight and thank God we did!
Our vet recommended Best Friend Mobility dog wheelchairs for hind legs from the outset but we had no idea what to get so we needed to do our research first to be sure.
We were just relieved that we didn’t have to put our little friend to sleep! I started by searching online for days trying to find the right solution.
After assessing all our options, we decided that the Best Friend Mobility Series of rear support dog wheelchairs were the best value for money and would do the job well for our little pug Oscar.
In fact, we loved it so much we started this store and now dedicate our daily lives to helping others just like us and just like you.
I am sure you and your pet dog won’t be disappointed.
So here’s the list of 26 Reasons why we think this dog wheelchair is often the best place to start.
Sitgo Rear Support Dog Wheelchair Specifications:
- Self-actuating assisted sit/stand assembly
- Adjustable spring tension system
- Lightweight aluminum frame – easy to carry and for your disabled dog to move
- Non-rust alloy – durable and will last. You only buy once.
- All-terrain polyurethane, pneumatic wheels with sealed bearings– great in the outdoors and built to last
- Padded shoulder support – won’t irritate the skin and keeps your dog comfortable
- Double-thronged adjustable neoprene shoulder harness – fits snugly around your dog for a great ride
- Built-in adjustable double rear padded harness – keeps your dog balanced to prevent further injury
- Easy for your pet to go to the bathroom with no mess to clean up too – hopefully you know why this is a good idea!
- Very simple, fast, effortless assembly – NO Headaches and frustrations trying to build it out. Do it fast – no hassles!
- We supply instructions manual, demonstration video to make it easy for you – Some of us can mess up the easiest things to assemble so this will make sure you get it done right the first time!
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by Canine Orthopedic Surgeon – the experts approve!
- Easy to adjust height, length, and width with a hex wrench – full flexibility
- Pet can use the cart for assisted walking or full rear leg support with no rear leg weight bearing – appropriate for a range of issues/causes (see the list below)
- Easy clip on function of the front harness system – simple to use
Health Issues This Dog Wheelchair For Hind Legs Is Suited for:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Neurological problems like osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fractured spine/back
- Rear limb amputee
- Ligamentous injury like PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Any other condition that results in rear leg pain or weakness
Perfect for these breeds of all sizes:
- Alaskan Malamutes
- German Shepherds
- Golden Retrievers
- Bassett Hounds
- Standard Poodle
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Pit Bull
- Dachshund “Doxie” Dogs
- French Bulldogs
*** WARNING ***
*** Your pet should have full front leg strength to use this cart***
***Make sure you measure your dog accurately before purchasing***
*** We have a strict 30 Day money Back Guarantee & exchange policy ***
***CHECK HOW TO MEASURE HERE WITH OUR MEASURING CHART PLAN PDF***