Just as it is for humans, sleeping well is extremely crucial for our four legged friends too. Research has shown that canines often require 14-16 hours of sleep per day, and it is your responsibility to ensure a safe and stress-free den for your furry friends at home to snooze. Category 1.4 luxury dog beds are excellent for your pets and can save you the problems that arise out of your dog sleeping on your bed.
A luxury dog bed is extremely well-made and is available in a wide array of shapes and sizes. When investing in such a bed, it is important to take into account the size of your pet, his personality, health and liveliness and even the space available in your house.
Some of the most elegant dog beds available today include nest beds, standard beds, donut style beds that are great for dogs that love to curl up and sleep, tent beds for those vacations and trips, cooling beds that are especially designed to provide your pet a comfortable resting place, heated dog bed that comprise distinct orthopedic features, cedar beds that help reduce odor, hooded beds that are meant to offer a deluxe retreat for your pooch, room corner beds, memory foam dog beds, quilted dog bed and raised corner beds, among others.
A dog bed is an essential piece of furniture to own as it provides your dog the ultimate luxury and also shields him from the floor in both winter and summer and ensures its comfort and good health.
There are several quality dog beds available. However, if you are looking for some of the best ones, the internet is the best place to search. Luxury beds are widely available online and no matter what your budget, you are sure to find the one that best meets your requirements. Here are some factors to keep in mind while buying a luxury bed for your dog.
- Size and weight – Dogs vary in size and so do beds. Before you start your search for the right bed, make sure to measure your pet when it is lying in a stretched out position. Add a few more inches to it and get a bed of that size. Make sure that your dog is comfortable in the bed and doesn’t have to put up with a cramped space.
Also, you wouldn’t want your pooch to go crashing down the floor just because the dog bed you bought for him failed to support his weight. So, make sure to consider the weight of the dog as well before you make your purchase. There are plenty of beds for dogs of lightweight variety as well.
- Sleeping pattern – Dogs have different sleeping patterns. While some dogs stretch out while sleeping, there are others that curl up, slant or slouch. This is another important determinant. So watch the sleeping pattern of your dog carefully, and buy a bed accordingly.
- Supporting features – It is not enough to just buy any bed for your dog. It is also essential to ensure that it is well supported. Dogs age with time and many of the large dogs develop joint pains. It is therefore a good idea to go with beds that offer comfort to the joints.
- Durability – Dog beds should be durable too. The beds are made of a variety of materials. Make sure to buy something that would last for a long time. If your dog loves chewing things, buy a bed that is made of a chew proof material.
- Blend with home décor – It is also important that the dog’s bed match the decor of your home, else it may appear out of place. So, consider the color and style of your home before you venture to buy a dog bed. Ensure that the bed you purchase blends well with the rest of the interiors. And if the dog bed is placed in a prominent place in your home, it can be a good idea to choose bed colors that hide the fur shedding and drool of the pooch.
- Price of the bed – Luxury dog beds do not have to cost the sky. Find a bed that will fit your budget. Look around for the bed that boasts luxurious designs at the best price. There are several reasonably priced dog beds that offer the best support without compromising on comfort, durability, luxury and style.
To conclude, the importance of investing in a quality luxurious dog bed cannot be underestimated. It’s important to enhance the health of your pet, instill a greater sense of security and to return to you the pleasure of a good night’s rest without having to worry about your dog jumping into your bed to sleep with you.
Today, there is an extensive variety of luxury beds available for pets. All you have to do is spend some time searching for the right den for your pet. With choices aplenty, you are sure to find the perfect bed that your furry friend will adore.